Saturday 31 October 2015

DO’S AND DON’TS



BELOW MENTIONED THINGS SHOULD  BE TAKEN IN CONSIDERATION IF YOU WANT TO CLEAR SSC IN FIRST ATTEMPT WITH VERY GOOD MARKS-

1. Don't make Whatsapp Group for study-

 I have seen people making Whatsapp Study group. First, I want to tell straight forward that Whatsapp se padhai nahi ho sakti. Many people may oppose my this advice. They will say or think that Whatsapp mai general studies ke bahut sare material mil jata hai padhne ko.. Some will say or think that Mathematics mai koi problem hai,wo solve ho jata hai and all that.. My friends used to make Whatsapp group and they used to send G.K. and other stuffs through Whatsapp. But I never joined any group. Because “Jitna time ap Whatsapp mai padhne mai doge,utna time mai ap General Knowledge ki book padh loge aur usse jyada sikh loge.” If even now someone doesn’t agree with me,then I can’t do anything in this regard. Do whatever you want to do. But according to me, Whatsapp se padhai nahi hogi ya agar hui bhi to bahut kam,time jyada waste hoga.


2. Having Girlfriend in life ;)

I am not saying that Don’t make girlfriend or If you have girl friend or boy friend then break your relation. I am just saying that Just see that If you have girlfriend or boyfriend, then is  it hampering your preparation for the exam? You have heard an idiom,” KUCH PANE KE LIYE,KUCH KHONA HOTA HAI”.

 I am not saying that apne gf/bf ko chhor do. I am saying that Give less time to your boyfriend/girlfriend and give more time to your studies. Because after getting job, You can enjoy your life with your love mates. But you fail to secure a job then everything will be destroyed. I have lots of friends in towns preparing for SSC/BANK, they used to talk to their girlfriend for 3 to 4 hours and thus wasting their time. Sometimes, due to a small dispute between him and her, He can’t concentrate in his studies. He is still struggling for the job.

So, It’s better to decide first What you want in your life? Do you want happiness of your family or loved ones who are spending thousands of rupees for your study? Or Do you want to betray them ? In my opinion, if one have girlfriend or boyfriend,then he/she should be supportive. He or she should say ,”first make your life, take a government job and I am always with you J”. Because in today’s era, some people make girlfriend or boyfriend ,just for fun. They don’t think about their happiness. They just want to have fun. I hope you are getting my point. So, Please keep it in your mind.


3. Don’t be alcoholic.

According to research done by various scientists,”Having alcohol on regular basis reduce concentration. It will also hamper your study.


4. Don’t make lots of friends.

 I am not saying that don’t make friends. Make friends but don’t be indulge with them every time. Make limited friends who will help you in your studies. When aspirants study in hostels or taking room in rent, they make lots of friends. The problem is that When you study,they come to your room and you started talking to them. Sometimes,they will say “chalo yaar ghum kea ate hai” and you go with them. It can be a obstacle in your way to your dream job. If you have friends ,tell them straightly that this time is for your studies. And You can go with them in evening to make mind fresh.


5. Do excerise on regular basis.

I am not saying to go to gym and all. A simple walking in the morning or evening alone or with friends is enough to make your mind healthy . You can spend one to two hours in the evening with your friends but only one to two hours.


6. People think that those who are selected in SSC/BANK, study 24x7 or for 10 to 12 hours a day. This is completely a myth. Selected students say  like this just to impress others. But some students really study for 10 hours.

 But in my opinion, if you study for 3 to 4 hours a day with full concentration,then that time is enough to clear SSC/BANK within 6 months. But the time in which u study,should be only for study. It means that don’t use Whatsapp or facebook while studying. It reduces concentration. In short, If you study 3 to 4 hours daily on regular basis with solving practice sets for 2 hours and giving 1 hour to analyze set,then this (3+2+1=6 hours) is enough to clear the exam within less than 6 months. J


7. Make separate id in Facebook.

Make a separate id in Facebook .And Don’t make friends in that id. Just join some good groups of SSC like SSC NAUKRI, TARGET INTERVIEW GROUP, SSCTUBE etc. to get updates regarding exam date, preparation strategies and for tips. But again I want to clear here that don’t waste too much time in Facebook. Just see the updates of the group which is helpful for your studies. And then just log out. Don’t give more than half hour in it.


8. Many people think to commit suicide when they don’t clear the exam. I am requesting you all that Please never do this. I know you guys are listening sarcastic words from others when you are not clearing the exam. But never think to commit suicide. Life is precious. 

If a person don’t clear the exams then it doesnot mean that He can’t do anything in life. Government job is not everything. Give your best  to achieve Government job. But if you don’t get a government job then You can do private jobs as well. I have seen people starting from very low position from private jobs and going to very high post with experience and with their hard work.  So, never be sad. Just be positive and give your best.

9. When I had started my preparation for SSC, I met some students who were extremely brilliant in some sections. Like I have met a student who had remembered more than 10,000 words from “OBJECTIVE GENERAL ENGLISH”. I also met a person who has completed General Knowledge by Lucent Publication completely by rote. That time I used to think that if these brilliant students are not able to clear SSC then How will I clear SSC ?

But in due course, I realized that If one is brilliant in one section (say in ENGLISH) and he is weak in others sections, then it doesn’t mean that he will clear the exam. For clearing SSC,One should have command over each section viz. Reasoning, Mathematics, English. I will not say about General Knowledge section because ye almost sabki weakness hoti hai :p . even meri v ye weakness hai. So no need to bother about it. I am not trying to say that one should be brilliant in each section. I am just saying that one should have command over each section. I hope you all are getting my point.


AT LAST, I want to tell you all that Just keep believe in yourself. There is no substitute for hard labour. Here hard labour doesn’t mean to study for 10 to 12 hours. Here hard labour means that one should study for 5 to 6 hours only with full dedication. Don’t listen to failure people who used to say that You can’t clear SSC/BANK.

Just keep believe and I assure you that you will definitely clear the exam. And that will be the slap on the face of those failure people. I also want to make clear that “Kewal suggestion lene se kuch na hoga. Un suggestion ko adopt karna hoga aur apna best dena hoga.” I also used to give suggestions to my friends,they listen to me and they do whatever I say to them for one or two week and again they stop implementing those suggestions in their studies. For example, When I tell my friends to read English Newspaper daily then used to read it for 1 or 2 weeks and they started saying that there is no use of reading newspaper. I want to tell you all that 1 ya 2 week padhne se na hoga.. Study continuously for atleast 4 to 5 months then see the difference in you by yourself.

All the very best :)

2 comments:

  1. Sir ap ne kha practice set 2hours daily lagao. But sir study to abhe start ki h complete syllabus bhe ni ata to practice set lgana thek hoga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir ap ne kha practice set 2hours daily lagao. But sir study to abhe start ki h complete syllabus bhe ni ata to practice set lgana thek hoga?

    ReplyDelete