Friday 30 October 2015

What to do in last a few days of SSC CGL Exam


Hello guys. Many aspirants used to be confused about what to do in last one month of exam. So this is what u should do in these remaining days-

1. Revise all the important chapters.

 In these few days one should revise all the important chapters or the section in which one find difficulty. I will suggest to not to do experiment in these days. For example if one has completed chapters of math conventionally without any trick,then he should not start learning the tricks in these days. Because if one do so then he will become more and more confused during exam. This is what I call a experiment.

If one is thinking that without tricks one can't score good marks in mathematics. Then it is a myth. I never learnt any tricks. Conceptual clarity is must to score decent marks in mathematics. But if one has learnt tricks before then use those tricks in the exam to solve the questions in few seconds. But those who are novice in tricks ,should not start learning tricks in this short period. It will just worse the situation.

2. If one has not completed important chapters even for the first time till yet then I will suggest to complete those chapters asap.

I know many persons suggest not to read any new chapter in the last few days. They are right. But what about those who have not completed any important section even for the first time till yet.For example if one has not solved advance math till yet then the suggestions that he should not start new chapters,will not be applicable here because agar ap advance math ek bar v solve nahi kroge to ap bahut marks kho doge..

So I will suggest to first complete all the important chapters which u have not completed  as soon as possible. Then revise all the chapters.

3. For Tier 1-

Solve atleast 1 practice set daily of tier 1 and after solving do analyze it. Many aspirants ask why to solve practice sets daily. This is because It will help you to boost your speed and accuracy. It will curtail pressure during exam time. It will show what your weak sections are then work on those sections.

For Tier 2-

Solve 1 practice set of mathematics daily and do analyze it. Many aspirants ask why to solve practice sets daily. This is because It will help you to boost your speed and accuracy. It will curtail pressure during exam time. It will show what your weak sections are then work on those sections.

You can solve English paper in alternate days if u don't get time for the same. Then analyze it. Check whether you are able to complete the paper within 2 hours or not.

4. Keep calm.

This should be the guru mantra of Ssc Aspirants during last a few days. You will have to keep calm and patience in these last a few days. Meditation can help you to be calm. If possible do meditation for 10 minutes every day or take a small walk of 15 minutes daily in morning and evening.

Because during last a few days of my exam, I used to feel very pressurized. My heart used to pump very fast due to tension of the exam. I used to see bad dreams of Ssc. I know many of you are feeling the same right now. But to control such emotions, you will have to stay away from all negative thoughts. Just keep in mind that you will crack the exam this time for sure.

Well, a little bit pressure help you to achieve your target. Confused??How is it possible?? Let me clear it.. For clearing it Let me introduce myself.. I am a big shirker.. During my preparation days, I used to be very lazy.. I used to study but many a times " half hour padhte padhte nind aa jata tha wo v din mai. Bore hone lagta tha". Then I used to take a promise from myself then from the next day, I will study hard for sure. Then the very next day again I used to take promise to study seriously from the next day.. All of you know na "Kal kabhi nahi aata hai". Bus waise hi time nikalte jata tha. I know many of you must have gone through such situation for sure..
 
But during last 1 month of exam, the thinking that exam is very near used to pressurise me to toil hard. And for your surprise in these last 1 month of mine ,don't know how but "nind kaha chala jata tha.. padhai karne mai mann lagne lagta tha..bore feel nahi hota tha padhne mai.." In short, I used to start giving my best in these last few weeks and for me It became very fruitful for the exam.

I am saying so to prove that Pressure can be fruitful. You will have to change the way of pressure. It may happen that pressure can be the reason for one's failure if one is trapped with negativety. But it can lead you to success if you are positive and determined. If you keep in your mind and heart that you will crack the exam for sure then a little bit pressure will force you to give your best.

"Bahut jyada pressurise na hona.. meditation karo 10 minute ke liye.. It will bring positivety and calmness"

4. Stay away from whatsapp and Facebook.

I know it is a little bit difficult for guys who are addicted to it. But for 25 days You can keep a distance from these social networking site if you are anxious for your job. I am saying so because whatsapp and Facebook will hamper your concentration in these last few days. In your real life, you must have experienced it for sure. So please stay away from these things.

5. Keep a distance from your boyfriend/girlfriend in these last few days of Exam.

May be This statement may hurt someone's feeling who is reading it. I really want to apologize for the same. But try to understand my words.

I am not saying that Don’t make girlfriend or If you have girl friend or boy friend then break your relation. I am just saying that Just see that If you have girlfriend or boyfriend, then is it hampering your preparation for the exam? You have heard a idiom,” KUCH PANE KE LIYE,KUCH KHONA HOTA HAI”. I am not saying that apne gf/bf ko chhor do. I am saying that Give no time to your boyfriend/girlfriend and give more time to your studies in these last few days. Because after getting job, You can enjoy your life with your love mates. But you fail to secure a job then everything will be destroyed. I have lots of friends in towns preparing for SSC/BANK, Sometimes, due to a small dispute between him and her, He can’t concentrate in his studies. He is still struggling for the job.

I gave example of some of my friends because "hota kya hai na ki jab ap kisi se pyar karte ho to ap usko lekar kafi sensitive aur possesive hote hai. Apke paas abhi 20 se 25 din hai aur Agar man lo ki abhi apke aur uske bich thoda sa ladhai ho jaye kisi matter ko lekar ya phir uska kisi aur se ladhai ho jaye to isse kya hoga ..pata hai na.. isse ye hoga ki ap apne padhai mai concentrate nahi kar paoge..bar bar uska yaad aayega ya phir apdono ke bich hue dispute ko lekar tension hoga..isliye agar ap usse thode din bat nahi karoge to koi problem nahi hogi aur ap ache se padh payenge "

It’s better to decide first What you want in your life? Do you want happiness of your family or loved ones who are spending thousands of rupees for your study? Or Do you want to betray them ? In my opinion, if one have girlfriend or boyfriend,then he/she should be supportive. He or she should say ,”first make your life,study hard.. take a government job and I am always with you . Agar humdono thode din bat nahi karenge to koi bat nahi isse hamara pyar badhega :)”. So keep this in your mind.

6. Stay in positive environment.

That means stay far from negativity. During these last a few days, Stay far from those persons who are full of negativity,who are saying that Ssc is out of our hand. Stay in positive environment. Just keep believe in yourself and give your best. have faith in God and your labor.
All the best guys ...

No comments:

Post a Comment